1. Bachelor degree or above, mechanical manufacturing, mechanical automation or mechatronics.
2. More than 3 years of automated production test equipment maintenance, improvement work experience.
3. Expertise in electrical control, machinery manufacturing or electronics.
4. Need to have electrical cabinet assembly skills, installation and commissioning skills.
5. Ability to apply common test software to analyze and process test data.
6. Familiar with drawing software such as AutoCAD, EPLAN.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical automation, more than 3 years relevant work experience.
2. Skilled use of Siemens, Mitsubishi, Delta and other PLC systems, according to the electrical schematic diagram, with independent selection of electrical components, have a good experience in the commissioning of mechanical and electrical products.
3. Familiar with Yaskawa, Panasonic， AB, Mitsubishi, Delta servo system.
4. According to projects requirements to complete the relevant electrical control system design.
5. Familiar with Siemens touch panel pc and other industrial products.
6. Electronic control hardware control, electronic control component selection, PLC hardware configuration.
7. During the commissioning of the project, long term business trip is required.
8. A driver’s license is preferred.
Working hours：Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00，on-site working hours due to the needs of the situation.
Working address: Powerise Building No. 42 Xinkai Rd, Hedong District, Tianjin (Near the Tianjin Railway Station)
Salary and benefits
Salary Negotiable, three months after entering the probationary period, to provide a legal personal insurance and housing fund, meal supplement, overtime pay, performance bonus, travel allowance.
Mr. Cui +86 22 24439508